More than 3,000 people use Housing Scout each year to find their place to live. Our company takes the hassle out of finding an apartment by combining our online property database with the street level knowledge of our leasing agents. While most real estate companies do leasing as a side thought, we specialize exclusively on leasing.
Our agents have access to more rental properties than any competing resource, estimated at 95% of all available properties. We are able to accomplish this because landlords only pay us if we actually find them a tenant. Websites like Zillow, Apartments.com, and Rent.com require landlords to pay a fee simply to appear on their database.
Housing Scout has been around since 2012 and was formerly known as Longhorn Leasing. Founded by Richie Gill, Morgan Gill and Bobby Cave – Housing Scout now employs more than 60 active real estate agents that specialize exclusively in helping tenants find the perfect lease.
Access of Available Apartments
Clients that would Recommend our Services
- 98% of over 1,000 clients surveyed would recommend our services to a friend or family member.
- More than 3,000 tenants signed a lease through Housing Scout in 2014.
- We have an average of 50,000 visitors on our website each month.
- Over 60 active leasing agents, licensed through the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) work for Housing Scout.
- Our company has been featured in the Daily Texan, Austin American Statesmen and Austin chronicle.
- Most of our leasing agents are UT students or recent graduates.