If you have ever considered a career in Real Estate or have considered becoming a part time real estate agent, this is the perfect time and place. Located in the center of one of the nation’s hottest and fastest growing economies, the Austin and UT campus real estate markets are booming and we need talented agents to help with this growth.
Our team of motivated agents help thousands of residents each year find housing. We will help you obtain your real estate license in a matter of weeks so you can begin helping with this touring process. In addition, we will provide hands-on training so you will master the ins and outs of the Austin real estate market.
- An outgoing and hardworking personality. Our most successful agents are true grinders and strive for that feeling of satisfaction after putting in a hard day’s work.
- The willingness to work on weekends and on a commission-only basis. As a leasing agent in the campus market, the weekends are your busiest time of the week. You will get paid based on commission earnings – the harder you work, the more money you will make.
- A general understanding of the Austin area and its neighborhoods. Rightfully so, your clients will ask you questions about the different neighborhoods you take them to. You don’t have to be a native Austinite, but it’s very beneficial to be knowledgeable regarding the areas and properties on your tour.
- High income potential. Our part time agents earn $2,500+ per month. Some of our top full time agents earn $5,000+ per month.
- A great introduction to Real Estate. Housing Scout agents gain an incredible amount of hands-on experience in commercial and residential real estate.
- A fun and outgoing environment. This job requires a friendly personality and is perfect for those who love meeting new people. Housing Scout provides a fun and active work environment that is second to none.
Join the Team
When you are ready to begin a fast paced full or part time career in real estate, email your resume to our recruiting supervisor, Bobby Cave at Bobby@HousingScout.com or call him at 512.423.1104.
After receiving your resume, we will contact you about scheduling an interview to meet in person to see if the position is a fit. Once we decide you are a match for the team, you are ready to get started!